четверг, 29 января 2015 г.

Sport


Lots of people are suffering a disease which name is overweight. Many of them die heart failure because they don't engage in sports. One of the important thing in the morning when you wake up is morning exersizes. If anyone of us do that we will never have obese. Of course I keep my body in a health and always play many kind of sports. My favourite sport is football. When I was a child I always dreamed to became football player. Certainly everyone of us loves football and support his favorite football club. For me it is Barcelona. I don't miss club matches and always watch them. Of course if you love football you must have favourite football derby match. There is no words. Certianly it is el clasico. But of course atletic is queen of spots. I think if you can learn atletic you can learn all sports very easyly. Like everyone else my motto is health soul in healthy body.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий